If you attended last year's event, you remember the 650+ attendees, great food and prizes, and of course the great networking.
This year's event promises to be another event to remember! Guests will include members of the business community and organizations
that contribute to the social and economic progress in Albuquerque and the surrounding metropolitan area. We hope to see you here.
OUR EVENT LOCATION THIS YEAR IS:
The Expo New Mexico Manual Lujan B, New Mexico Fairgrounds is located at 300 San Pedro Drive, ABQ.
• Google Map
RSVP or Pay at the Door:
- $10 Discounted Pre-Registration is Open
Now through February 28, 2015. - Click Here to RSVP Now!
- $15 March 1, 2015 through May 31, 2015.
- Entry to the B2B Expo will be $20 at the Door.
- Questions? Please call Josiah Torres at 505-999-1877.
• Parking is FREE! - Parking for ALL attendees and exhibitors is FREE. Enter the Fairgrounds at Gate 3, near the African American Preforming Arts Center at San Pedro and Copper.
All Paid Admission RSVP Tickets purchased in advance for each name to be added to our Drawings for door prize at the event and MUST be present to win. EXHIB-IT! will be handing out sponsored door prizes to complement the food furnished by Garcia's Kitchen.
• Have Questions? Want to donate a Door Prize? - Please call Stephanie at 505.828.0574.
THE SILENT AUCTION:
There will be a Community “Pay It Forward” Silent Auction with donated items from the local business community with ALL Proceeds donated to a Keshet Dance Company at the event.
• Have Questions? - Visit the Silent Auction page.
• Want to donate to the silent auction now? - Please call Kristen at 505.999.1890.
Master of Ceremonies:
Business Development Officer
Bank of the West